Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 4 mei 2012

MAC Fashion sets 2012

MAC is coming out with a new limited edition line and it's worth mentioning it. The line is called 'The Fashion sets' and will be released on May 5th in the MAC stores in the Netherlands.

In the collection there are 7 of MAC's familiar lipstick shades, but they included a matching lipgloss and nail polish.
You can't buy them as a set you still need to purchase them separately.

These are the shades.
Myth

Spice

Saint Germain

Morange

Impassioned

Russian Red

Rebel
 I already have one shade I'm definitely going to get and that's 'Saint Germain'. I have been looking for a very bright pink lipgloss that I can put over my Lady Gaga 'Viva la glam' lipstick.

The lipsticks are the same price as normal.
The lipglosses are € 17,50
The nail polishes are € 12,50

~XoXo~ Esther

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten