Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 12 juni 2012

Maybelline color tattoo's released in the Netherlands!!

 Hi guys!!

So I know I'm kind of late on this one, but I was on vacation so that's why this is probably later then the rest of the bloggers. Still I feel I have to say something about them.
At the beginning of June Maybelline's color tattoo eye shadows where released in the Netherland. These color tattoo's claim to be very pigmented and look a lot like the Mac paintpots. Only there are brighter colors in the color tattoo range. They also claim to last up untill 24 hours and will not smudge.  Some of them are shimmery and some are matte so they can also be used as a base. The only downside is that for now there will only be 6 colors in store in the Netherlands. I haven't got around to buy them yet, but I will soon and post a review of them on our blog so keep looking out for them ;)
To show you which colors they have here is a sneak peek.
~XoXo~
Esther

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten