Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 17 september 2012

Cute design with Essie matte about you!!

I have been kind of struggling with the fact that I didn't really like my nail polishes to have a matte finish. So when I walked in the drugstore and saw the mattifying top coat something inside of me said; you will never know if you don't try. Now let me explain something to you guys first. I have a bit of a nail polish obsession. And, when I mean obsession I mean huge draw full of every kind or color of nail polish you can think of.
So when I see a new polish my fingers get kind of itchy and most of the time grab the nail polish of the display shelf. It wasn't really like that when I saw the "Essie matte about you" polish right away. I walked past it a couple of times and eventually my curiosity won.
So when I got home and opened it I put one coat of this on top of my black nail polish and I got a beautiful matte finish. I loved it and it dried so quickly unbelievable.

Just a black nailpolish
With the Essie matte about you top coat.

 It has really transformed my nail polish collection and doubled my manicure possibilities!
So I also did a cute little and easy design.
The only extra thing you need is a nail polish with a really thin brush.
 Or you could use a thin nail polish brush and some regular black nail polish.

With the thin little brush create a view stripes and stop halfway your nail. Make some a little bit longer then others and make sure you start them from left to right and the other way around. Let this dry and you have got yourself a tiger print easy and quick.

Sorry about the camera quality my photo camera is broken.
Don't put a top coat on it because that would ruin your design. Have fun creating your own designs and leave some pictures.

 ~XoXo~
Esther

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten