Zoeken in deze blog

maandag 24 september 2012

Sylvie nails

I recently purchased the Sylvie nails these are comparable with the sephora nail appliqués for example. You can find a lot of different nail stickers from a lot of different brands. I have tried the sephora ones and the work fine.

The Sylvie nails are only available in the Netherlands for as far as I know. There are 20 different prints. I got the lace one. You get 24 stickers in the side the package.





They start with the small ones for your pinky and end with stickers that are supposed to be for your thumb, but the ones that you get for your thumb are huge. I have never seen somebody with such a big thumbnail. So I think that it is a waste of your money because a lot of girls wouldn't use them.
When I took one of the stickers of the material felt really thick and wasn't easy to apply. After applying all 10 stickers I wasn't happy. There weren't flat on my nails there were a lot of bumps. After a day they already came off.
So conclusion this is a product I wouldn't repurchase.
Without flash.

With flash.
Cost € 7,99.

~XoXo~
Esther

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten