Zoeken in deze blog

donderdag 13 september 2012

Garnier BB Cream miracle skin perfector combination to oily skin.

Hi Beautylovers,
So I have been waiting for a drugstore BB cream that is especially made for combination to oily skin types. After trying a few of the normal BB creams the problam that I have is that after a few hours of putting on the cream my natural oils would come through the make up. And, normally it happens with using a normal foundation as well. I just get really greasy at the end of the day, but not as fast with the BB creams. I have used a setting powder, but that didn't help controlling the oils either.
One month after releasing the "Miracle Skin Perfector All in One BB Cream" Garnier came out with the combination to oily based BB cream here in the Netherlands. Hurray!!!

About the product.

The 5 things garnier claims about this product.
It comes in a tube that you have to squeeze which I like because it makes it feel more hygienic when I apply it on my face.




It has a liquid product inside and when I smear it on my face it feels like a day cream. It does leave a kind of dewy feeling to the skin when I touch it, but not that it feels greasy.

I have bought the light/clair version, but I have recently purchased the medium one as well because I got a tan. I would recommend applying the product with your fingers because it works like a day cream. It is a really sheer coverage and I feel like it is not really buildable. So it doesn't work like a foundation.

In the drugstores here the price is €9,95.

I would definitely repurchase this product.

~XoXo~
Esther



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten